Why work for us
Put simply a job with Westmorland Homecare will probably be the best job you’ve ever had. Work with a friendly helpful team and provide a life changing service to people in need within our community.
We spend lots of time finding good staff and when we find them we want to keep them! That’s why we believe it’s crucially important to treat our staff well. We respect and value the input of all our team from homecare assistant to care manager. We want you to enjoy your job and we want to thank you for the excellent work you do that makes Westmorland Homecare so special.
All our staff benefit from the following;
- Viewed as a professional
- Join a friendly team
- Be respected and valued
- Feel appreciated
- Being part of a community focused team
- Be proud to work for the best homecare service in the UK
- Be personally matched to your clients
- Always be introduced to your clients first
- Always get plenty of time with your clients and no rushing
- Undertake specialist training
- Opportunities to progress up to band 7 for all staff
- NVQs and degrees funded by the Company
- Paid travel time
- High rates of pay
- Regular hours
We are looking for a care coordinator to join the office team who genuinely cares about looking after people. The role is based in our Kendal office and will include managing rotas, scheduling, doing quality checks and supporting our team of homecare assistants. Your hours will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday in the office. You will also be part of the on call rota which involves taking the on call phone home on some evenings and weekends.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who enjoys helping others and wants a job with a feel good factor. You will enjoy doing something special every day and you will have a job you can be proud of doing. Being a driver is essential for the role.
Why should you apply?
- Join a fun, friendly, happy team of dedicated and motivated staff
- Progress as a health and social care professional
- The highest paying care company
- Career progression opportunities from band 4 to band 8
- We only provide great care without having to rush
- Be proud to work at the best care company in the country
- We are a company that cares about you and looks after you too
- Great comprehensive training and lots of support
- Funded NVQs (now QCFs), other qualifications and degrees for staff
- Be part of something really special
Please call or email Caroline Gunning, our care manager, for further details on our vacancies.